Application for UXO clearance licence
An application has been submitted to the Marine Management Organisation for a marine licence to undertake the clearance of any unexploded ordnance on the Dogger Bank site and offshore cable corridor.
The notice on the application as well as ways to respond are outlined below.
Any responses should be received within 28 days of the notice (published on 17 December 2020).
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009
APPLICATION FOR SOFIA OFFSHORE WIND FARM UNEXPLODED ORDNANCE (UXO) CLEARANCE
Notice is hereby given that Sofia Offshore Wind Farm Limited, Windmill Hill Business Park, Whitehill Way, Swindon, SN5 6PB has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake unexploded ordnance (UXO) clearance.
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register and accessing the Public Representation section of case reference MLA/2020/00489.
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (17 December 2020);
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.